My Ideal World

Thalassophile World

By Taylor

I love beaches and beach towns. That is why when my teacher told us that we were going to do our ideal world I had an exact idea. Here are all of the details.

The name of the planet is Thalassophile which means ocean lover. This planet is the same distance from the sun as earth and the same amount of gravity as earth. There are three continents, Blue Heaven the main continent and beach town themed, Green Heaven which has a lot of jungles and a lot of calm beaches, and Blue Calm has one massive lake running through it. Every continent is pretty different.

If I were living on this planet I would live on Blue Heaven. Blue Heaven has a lot of little beach cities. The ocean is very clear and clean water. Majority of the trees are palm trees. No matter how expensive the house is, it is not a materialistic house with fancy door handles. Instead it is a beach house. A majority of the house colors are white, gray, baby blue, and yellow. Blue Heaven has a lot of really cute small businesses. The oceans are pretty calm but there are some that are meant for surfing. All of the schools there are free and it is active learning, meaning that you aren’t behind a desk reading a textbook about ocean animals, you actually go outside and observe/learn about them. There are a lot of cute restaurants overlooking the ocean. There are even some restaurants that are on a boat in the ocean. Blue Heaven’s temperature is usually 70- 95 degrees fahrenheit. There are some islands off the coast such as Bald Head Island or the Outer Banks. One of my favorite parts about Blue Heaven is the marina. The marina is the city part, but instead of skyscrapers there are lighthouses. The marina is where all of the shops are. Blue Heaven is the most popular place.

Green Heaven is full of beautiful nature. Green Heaven is full of jungles, waterfalls, and beaches. There are lots of hikes in the jungle that are not paved but instead you walk on the mud and then get to a beautiful waterfall. Most of the houses are tucked away in the jungle with a lot of pretty birds, butterflies, and monkeys. There are not many schools here so you probably would be homeschooled. One of my favorite parts about Green Heaven is all the Geysers. The temperature usually ranges from 65-85. Here there are not many shops. This is the most isolated place on my planet.

Blue Calm has the most calm waters. The reason for this is because it is a lake. It is one giant lake that wraps around the entire continent. This is where there are a lot of nice neighborhoods, but every house costs the same and is cheap. Also, on Blue Calm that is where there are a lot of houseboats. Blue Calm has some neighborhoods that don’t have streets and just have water streets. The temperature ranges from 80-95. This is where I would go for Spring Break. That is what I think about when I close my eyes and dream about an ideal world. Would you come to my planet?

29taylorh